In the HealthImpact.studio Division of Clinical Tools, we create VR and immersive games to affect health. In this position, you will make a difference and develop fun and immersive simulation/game experiences that help people expand their health-related skills.
Are you a problem solver who still likes working with others? Do you have an eye for detail?
Join our team as a UI/UX – Unreal Developer.
- Develop UI, test UX for web, mobile, VR
- Develop gray box features of the prototype game based on the existing game concept and design documents.
- Deploy prototype game to a limited customer audience and redesign game.
- Utilize agile customer-driven process to improve and complete the game
- Prepare application for the relevant software platform
- Testing and QA
- FT 40 hours per week [set schedule, flexible hours]
- $17/hour starting, based on experience
- All work and code associated with the position become the property of Clinical Tools, Inc.
What You Bring To The Position:
- Recent experience with Unreal (required)
- Experience with C++
- UI/UX experience /interest
- VR Experience (a plus)
- Completion or current enrollment in a Bachelors or Masters level program relevant to the position
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, attention to detail
- QA/testing experience or interest
- Creativity in regard to level/challenge design
- Excellent communication skills, including written and spoken English
- Ability to work in the US for any employer
- Interest in medicine and science
- Knowledge of LearnDash/Word Press
- Adobe product skills
- Design/graphics skills
- Knowledge of web technologies (HTML/CSS/JS, etc)
Clinical Tools has a 20-year history of success with SBIR awards, and commercially available education products. Join our team as we move education/training into VR and the future.
- Application Deadline: Accepted on a rolling basis
- Review Applications: On a rolling basis
- Interviews: Starting immediately, until position filled (phone, Skype, or in-person interview)
- Location: CTI’s Chapel Hill, NC office. On the Bus line from UNC.
- Apply At: https://www.healthimpact.studio/join-us/apply-now/