In the HealthImpact.studio Division of Clinical Tools, we create VR and immersive games to affect health. In this paid internship you will make a difference and develop fun and immersive game experiences that help people expand their health-related skills. Interns produce actual products they can highlight to future employers to demonstrate mastery.
Join our team as a Gameplay Programmer Intern – VR/Unreal (Entry Level).
- Following our customer-driven Agile development model
- Develop gray box features of the prototype game based on the existing game concept and design documents.
- Deploy prototype game to a limited customer audience and redesign game.
- Utilize agile customer-driven process to improve and complete the game
- Prepare application for Oculus Review for the Oculus store or Steam store
- Assist graphics and business team in creating graphics and marketing elements that promote the game to a wide audience
- FT 40 hours per week [set schedule, flexible hours]
- 10 weeks preferred [dates flexible]
- $2400-2900/month FT (at a rate of $14-17/hour)
- All work and code associated with the position become the property of Clinical Tools, Inc.
What You Bring To The Position:
- Recent experience with Unreal
- Completion or current enrollment in a Bachelors or Masters level program relevant to the position
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- High attention to detail
- Creativity in regard to level/challenge design
- Experience with C++
- Excellent communication skills, including written and spoken English
- Ability to work in the US for any employer
- VR experience
- Experience with object-oriented programming (aside from C++)
- Application Deadline: Accepted on a rolling basis
- Review Applications: On a rolling basis
- Interviews: Starting immediately, until position filled (phone, Skype, or in-person interview)
- Location: CTI’s Chapel Hill, NC office in Southern Village. On the Bus line from UNC.
- Apply At: https://www.healthimpact.studio/join-us/apply-now/