We are looking for 1 person PT to help us in our Southern Village office. Tasks will include working with word processing software, Word Press websites, e-books, and some spreadsheets. This is the perfect part-time job for a high school student or early college student with an interest in health/medicine topics, and strong computer /website skills. Interest in computer games/VR a plus.
Gain experience in a dynamic office environment by contributing to our ongoing efforts to make virtual learning fun and accessible! This is a great opportunity to learn new skills in regards to content conversion, online training, medical/health topics, and educational assessment.
- PT job ~ 20 hrs/week [set schedule, flexible hours within 9-5 / M-F work week]
- 8 weeks preferred [dates flexible]
- All work associated with the position becomes the property of Clinical Tools, Inc.
Job Responsibilities Will Include (But Not Limited To):
- Converting content to multiple platforms through the copying of HTML code and text
- Formatting converted content for optimal display on multiple platforms
- Grammar-checking and spell-checking content
- Updating content databases (Zotero, WordPress, etc.) as needed
- Utilizing the LearnDash online learning system to incorporate content as needed
What You Will Gain From The Position:
- Real-world job experience to help build your resume, thus strengthening your presentation for college applications
- Access to professionals from various educational backgrounds, able to supervise and answer questions about the work done by our company
- Opportunity to learn more about health/medicine, science education, education research
- PT job at a convenient location in Southern Village, on the bus line
What You Bring To The Position:
- Completion or current enrollment in a local high school
- High attention to detail
- Strong computer and Internet skills
- Ability to complete tasks on time and with a high level of accuracy
- Ability to be diligent, reliable, and take feedback
- Excellent communication skills, including written and spoken English
- Ability to work in the US for any employer
- Application Deadline: Accepted on a rolling basis
- Review Applications: On a rolling basis
- Interviews: Starting immediately, until position filled (phone, Skype, or in-person interview)
- Location: CTI’s Chapel Hill, NC office in Southern Village. On the Bus line from UNC.
- Apply At: https://www.healthimpact.studio/join-us/apply-now/